Sunday, November 06, 2005

Walking The Streets Of Jerusalem

What can I say, there is just something special about being in Israel. You wake up in the morning and look out the window and it's like no feeling anywhere else in the world. The weather is great, BH, and even when it's not, it's Israel.
It's a strange feeling. I look out the window and see a rocky mountain side, and feel like this is where I belong. Imagine how I feel walking or driving through Yerushalayim, breathing the air, seeing our precious sites. I am unfortunately not staying long this visit, and I'm already looking forward to coming back. Libi Bimizrach.

3 Comments:

Blogger FrumGirl said...

The air is sweetest in Israel. I totally relate!

November 09, 2005 5:56 PM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

I know what you mean, was there last summer and it was plain special.

November 10, 2005 6:51 AM  
Blogger Jack Steiner said...

I wish that I was back there. I miss home.

November 20, 2005 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home