Monday, December 12, 2005

Ma Nora Maasecha Hashem

We live where we live and we work where we work (very profound, I know). Generally, all we see is what's in those areas and possibly in between. After seeing these same things day in and day out, of course we take them for granted.
As I mentioned, I was on vacation last week and had the opportunity to travel. Not only did it afford me the ability to rest and relax a bit, but it provided me with a new opportunity to see things that I have never seen before.
Hashem's creations are magnificent. We have to make the opportunity and take the time to appreciate them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pragmatician said...

There's even a Brachah one can make when seeing nature's wonders, no?

December 12, 2005 11:54 AM  
Blogger FrumGirl said...

Whenever I go away somewhere there is always a sunset picture that I love to take... or a picture of the sun's rays p ushing and shining through clouds... it shows Hashems majesty. 'Ma Rabu Maasecha'! What an artist! We can only hope to capture such beauty on a canvas.

December 12, 2005 4:32 PM  
Blogger smb said...

I love scenery and taking pics. When I was in New York, I took some pics of central park. I hoping to get it on cd and show it.

December 12, 2005 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home