Wednesday, December 28, 2005

What are they teaching, Part II

As masmida hinted in her comment, the answers can easily be found. One is written openly in the pasuk, the other is clear in rashi. Isn't it sad that guys know obscure gemara references but not a simple pasuk and rashi?
How many of us know Seinfeld and sports trivia better than Torah trivia?
That was really the point of the post. Not the question itself.

Now here's what I really want to know, did nobody else comment because:
A) they didn't know what to say.
B) they were embarrassed because they didn't know the answer
C) those are the only four people that read my blog
D) all of the above
E) none of the above

6 Comments:

Blogger FrumGirl said...

LOL... I think more than 4 people read your blog. Most just dont comment... they are passive and don't step up to the challenge. I also find it annoying when I write about things that I would assume would generate lots of response (thought provoking, deep, etc.) and it gets nothing. Then I write about something silly and get 60 comments. Go figure.

December 28, 2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

I didn't comment because I didn't have a Chumash handy. I did know however that their names were there..I just could not recall them by heart.

December 28, 2005 1:55 PM  
Blogger A Frum Idealist said...

ok, david, time to put your torah when your keyboard is. I think everyone has had enough time to try their hand. By all means, look it up and inform the masses of the correct answer.

December 28, 2005 2:41 PM  
Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

Ok...It's Shua (or Shia if you're chassidish) and Shem.

December 29, 2005 11:10 AM  
Blogger A Frum Idealist said...

Good going, David. Congratulations!

December 29, 2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

I used to be good at this sort of trivia.What happened to me??
I’m not sure but I think only 1 out of 20 readers will bother to leave a comment, either because they appreciated your post or because they want to add something.

December 30, 2005 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home