Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Human Body


The human body and its idiosyncrasies is pretty amazing. I received the following in an e-mail:

How Smart is Your Right Foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep
trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot,
but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor
and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so ...... And there's nothing you can do about it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition, although I am right handed, I can only snap with the fingers of my left hand, not my right.
Oh, my left ear also hears better, but I think I have an explanation for that.

That's just a few examples of my idiosyncrasies. I'm sure everybody has some.
All part of the wonders of Hashem's creation.

2 Comments:

Blogger FrumGirl said...

I think idiosyncrasies is an amazing word. Now how about rubbing your belly with one hand while patting your head with the other?

December 21, 2005 6:31 PM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

Facinating!Thanks for these tricks I'll keep trying.

December 22, 2005 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home