Thursday, January 19, 2006

Nothing

Well, nobody, and I don't mean Nobody28, thought it was possible, but for the moment I am out of blog ideas. I know. Shocking. I am sure it will pass shortly and I will be kicking myself saying, why didn't you post about ..... well, if that happens, tomorrow IS another day. However, I still feel inspired to post something. So, although I have previously criticized Hollywood for it's lack of originality in movies, I am going to go with a blog concept that's not my own. Don't criticize me. It's different. They get paid millions of dollars to come up with ideas and produce movies. I have yet to be offered a penny to post anything.

Today's post is about nothing. Seinfeld originated the concept and had a very successful show for years and years. I am going to attempt to go with what's been tried and true and behold you have my post about ....... nothing.

I'm not sure if you can see it, but in the upper right hand corner, there is a picture of nothing.

11 Comments:

Blogger Captain said...

You have the right to remain silent.
c'mon..you can do better than that.

January 19, 2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger energynorm said...

Maybe talk about something going on in the news? Like the deadbeat dad who faked his own death 25 years ago to avoid child support payments?

January 19, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger FrumGirl said...

I disagree about Seinfeld being a show about nothing. I think it is about a show about 4 desensitized NYers doing nothing. Just clarifying... Oh why am I such a stickler for perfection....

January 19, 2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger A Frum Idealist said...

ok, granted it's not a show about nothing, but that was how they hyped it.
I can definitely relate to the perfectionism in you.

January 19, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Mata Hari said...

Your post is not about nothing. You wrote so that people would respond to you. It's a call for attention...for human connections...for blogger interaction. And you got it. lol

January 19, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger smb said...

At least you wrote sometbing. Mine is just a couple lines.

January 19, 2006 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ideas will return...floating over a hazy horizon through the silver mist, lightly knocking at the door that leads to your mind- and then you will write! ;)

January 19, 2006 5:39 PM  
Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

I never got that ..what is meant by Seinfeld being a show about "nothing"
Was Threes Company a show about "something"...?

January 20, 2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger A Frum Idealist said...

no. Three's company was a show about sexual innuendo. That's what every episode was about.

January 20, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger FrumGirl said...

Three's Company was a great show... I did't get it until I was older and now I enjoy it more than ever.

January 20, 2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Idealist.....

Penny for your thoughts?

January 25, 2006 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home